Kacy turned 7 months old a couple of days ago and cut her 1st tooth a few days before that. She has not been herself this week (a little cranky) and sleeping poorly. I don't know whether to hope it is her teeth or that she is just not feeling well. I don't really want to go through this with all of her teeth, but at the same time don't want her to be ill. She is sitting up for longer periods of time, but still topples over. She is fascinated by Moose and tries to reach out to him.
The past 2 weeks have gone by so fast. Here is a rundown of what we have been doing:
- My parents came to take care of both kids while Chad and I went to Sedona, AZ. Chad had to go to a conference, so I tagged along. I hardly knew what to do with myself some days when I had hours to myself! Chad and I enjoyed eating out, swimming, hiking, exploring, etc. in the evenings. It was a wonderful short week away!
- Unfortunately while we were away Dathan had the flu and gave it to my Dad. My poor Mom had her hands full!
- Dathan went home with my parents to Colorado for the week. His first trip without us!
- Kacy and I went to Carlsbad for a couple of nights to visit friends. It was so very very very much fun for me!
7 month bunny picture
First tooth. Bottom right.
1 comments:
Wow! Hard to believe she is getting teeth already. So adorable in all her pink, Amy!
Post a Comment