Tuesday, April 21, 2009

March and April...busy busy busy!

We have had a couple of very busy months! We were blessed to have nearly all of our family visit us at least one time if not 2 or 3 times. Dathan and Kacy have been spoiled to say the least!

We have done so many fun things in the past 2 months I have had a hard time picking my favorite pictures.


Dathan 2 1/2 & Kacy 8 months
Kacy's 8 month bunny pic. She is such a happy baby and so easy going. She loves her jumper and playing on the floor. She sits up really good now and is definitely interested in trying to reach for toys that are out of reach. She is a ways from crawling and I am not trying to press the issue. I am not looking forward to having two on the move. She still just has the two bottom teeth, but the top two appear to be getting closer to breaking through. She tolerates baby food, but I think she really just wants to eat what we are eating. She can pick up cherrios and get them to her mouth and drinks from a sippy cup. She says "da da da" and makes the funniest growling noise when she wants your attention. Maybe she will have hair by the time she is two???




First ride in the bike trailer together.

Yummy toes!

Dathan and Silas watching Nemo.

Mady, Dathan, and Kacy at the zoo playground.

We went to church the Sat. night instead of Easter morning, so we loaded up and headed to the mountains for a hike. We got to our spot and found it to be very cold and snowing just up the hill from us. We ended up driving to lower ground (warmer) taking a short walk and having a picnic.





Dathan and Mady taking a bubble bath in our jet tub. I think they could have played for hours.


Kacy graduated to the duck tub and loves it. She likes to splash and play with toys.



















2 comments:

ldupbeat said...

These are the most darling pictures! You guys have the cutest kids :)

Young Family said...

I can't believe how fas they are growing! They are both so precious! Can't wait to see you guys again!