Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Just for fun

We are 3 weeks into potty training Dathan and it is going so great. Praise God! I never dreamed that potty training Dathan would go so smoothly, so I know prayers have been answered.


Kacy is able to sit up unsupported for a little while now. She usually crashes over when she reaches for a toy. She loves to play with toys and put everything in her mouth. I love to see how excited she gets when Chad speaks to her when he gets home from work. It's priceless!





It's hard to see in this picture, but Dathan put his shorts on by himself. He has the waist around one of his legs and one of the leg holes around his waist. He likes to try and get himself dressed these days.




Look at my chubby arms and legs! We think she is just adorable!















1 comments:

Tara said...

that last picture is the cutest