Sunday, January 10, 2010

Catch up time!

I know these photos are a bit late, but I couldn't pass up the chance to share them with you all. Chad and I had the best time with Christmas this year! Dathan understood Santa and enjoyed every celebration along the way. Kacy as you can see below would have preferred to not meet Santa this year, but what a story telling picture we got! We took the kids to see Santa at Santa Land in Cloudcroft, NM with a group of friends. Dathan sat on Santa's lap and told him he wanted a green car for Christmas.
Santa brought some fun new toys!

Grandma and Papa came to visit a few days after Christmas.

Kacy all bundled up. She loves her "Paci". I decided yesterday to cut the tip off of one of her pacifiers in and effort to get rid of them. After about 1min. of crying last night I caved and gave her another one. I don't think I am ready for her to grow up.


The excitement of the holiday celebrations got to her one day at lunch and she fell asleep eating lunch. You can see part of her sandwich is still in her hand.








2 comments:

Jennifer (Doherty) Brown said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing about your holidays!

Young Family said...

Too cute! Kacy's santa picture reminds me of Dathan's several years ago! Those are the best!