Friday, August 07, 2009

Jumping and Dancing

It seems we cannot keep Dathan from jumping off of stuff these days. I am constantly on him to not jump off the couch, bed, chairs, etc. I take him 2 times a week to the inflatable play place we have in town so that he can jump, but it doesn't seem to get it out of his system. Kacy on the other hand has begun dancing. She bounces up and down to music and knows she's pretty cute. I get comments all the time about what a big smile she has.



Carrots from our mini garden.

Jumping off the bed.


One morning this week Dathan came in our room at 6am and Kacy was actually still asleep (she is usually up at 5 or 5:30am), so I told him to get in bed with me. I was amazed that he fell back asleep and slept until after 7am. What a treat for me!






2 comments:

Jennifer (Doherty) Brown said...

Precious times with these kids! Enjoy! Kacy is so beautiful!

Young Family said...

How fun! It's so neat to watch them change and grow! Miss you guys!