We have had such a busy fun filled month so far. I drove alone with the kids to Colorado and spent 2 busy fun weeks with my family. Dathan and Kacy were spoiled with lots of attention from Grandma, Papa, Auntie and Mady. I was able to have lunch out with friends and shop. It was a great break!
Kacy's eyes were blue until she was about 7 months old and we noticed they began to change. They are more of a hazel color. I get lots of comments on how pretty her eyes are..jpg)

Our neighbors had us over to swim the other day. The pool is not heated, but was 94 degrees. It was wonderful!
Kacy finally began to crawl forward on June 1st. I was dreading her crawling for so long, but so far it has not been a problem. I was anticipating her being like Dathan, fast and into everything, but she is slow and not into too much yet. 
.jpg)
Dathan feeding the giraffe's at the zoo in Colorado Springs. He was terrified of the hippos, but once we got home that is all he could talk about.
Happy Girl! Kacy is just such a happy easy going baby. I wish I could keep her at this age longer!
Grandma and Kacy watching Dathan on a ride at Santa's Workshop.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comments:
What a fun trip! And I love Kacy's eyes! They are such a unique shade of green...too pretty!! I love reading your blog and can't wait till we see you guys again!
Post a Comment