Saturday, January 24, 2009

"What time is it?"

It's hard to see in this picture, but Dathan has the orange tow truck hooked up to pull his green 4-wheeler.
Dathan helping mom vacuum.
Dathan was showing Kacy his "Doggy" and being really sweet to her.
It was so nice outside the other day I gave Dathan a bucket of water and soap to wash his cars. He had fun washing the car and his trike.



"What time is it?" is just one of the many questions Chad and I are asked daily by Dathan. He asks me probably 3 times a day, "What time is it mommy?", and when I respond with the time he is completely satisfied.
I thought it would be fun to list some of the things he says, likes, and can do at this time:
  • Counts to 10
  • Loves to sing "Jesus loves me", except we substitute "me" for "Dathan"... Our version goes "Jesus loves Dathan this I know..." Chad started this with him quite a few months back and Dathan just loves it!
  • Can pedal his trike
  • Sleeps with "Doggy", "Puppy", "Humpty" dumpty pillow, "Blankey", a water cup, a special blanket...
  • Knows majority of colors, but has trouble with red
  • Favorite book Clifford "The Missing Beach Ball"
  • Can put together a 12 piece interlocking puzzle by himself
  • Likes to color, paint, cut, play with playdoh
  • LOVES water and anything to do with it. Nearly impossible to keep him out of Moose's water.

0 comments: