Loaded up for our nightly walk.jpg)
Regression??? The other day Dathan got ahold of Kacy's pacifier and crawled in the infant car seat. Pretty cute!
Kacy's first football Sunday with Dad.
Tummy time wears me out!It is so hard for me to believe that Kacy will be 1 month old in just a few days. The month has gone by so very fast! We are so blessed to have 2 beautiful children that are healthy and happy (most of the time!...Dathan, nearing the 2 year old mark, has his moments of "melt downs"). We are fortunate to get a few hours of uninterrupted sleep at night... Dathan is up still once a night and Kacy is like clockwork waking up every 2 hours.
Dathan is learning how to be gentle with his little sister, but still has his moments of pulling, pushing, and even hitting her. She will be a tough little girl! Dathan loves to introduce her to everyone that we come across telling them her name. He seems to be proud of her, in a 2 year old kind of way. Dathan's funny moment for the month happened last night. We were outside and he began to pull down his pants and take his diaper off. He told me "Dathan pee pee", so I told him ok and helped him take the diaper off. I got distracted and when I came back to him a few moments/minutes later I realized he had pooped and is was all over him and his clothes. He was just standing there and appeared to not know what to do. I had to laugh as I put him in the bath! I guess he has seen our dog go to the bathroom a few too many times!!! Ha ha
1 comments:
I like the new layout....cute! Hope you're having a good Monday.
tara
Post a Comment