Tuesday, May 06, 2008

1 1/2 years old

Chad and I were able to get away for a 4 night vacation to San Antonio this past week. My parents were here and took great care of Dathan. We had a great time, but missed Dathan a bunch!
Mommy 21 weeks pregnant. Dathan has no idea that he is going to have a little sister to contend with in a few months!
One of Dathan's favorite places to play is in a bucket of water.
I have heard that a childs language "explodes" around the 18th month and boy is that true with Dathan. His vocabulary to too big to count and he is putting two or more words together. Up until a week ago he was still calling a train a "choo choo", but now he calls it a "train". I have to admit it was a sad moment for me when he said "train" because it shows just how fast he is growing up! Highlights of his day include: playing outside, feeding Moose, taking walks, eating ice (yes, he gets this from me!), reading books and more books, getting into everything he can, and just about anything else active. We are getting excited about having a little girl around in a few months.


1 comments:

Young Family said...

That's awesome you guys got to get away! You are really starting to show! I bet Dathan will be a great big brother! Miss you guys!