I like to sit to drink my bottle.
Or stand and lean against the couch!
Going to pick peaches next door.
Still only 3 teethDathan started daycare last week in preparation for me to return to work part time this week. After just two days at daycare he came down with a stomach bug that he graciously passed on to Chad and I. Thankfully Chad and I had it a day apart from each other so the other one could still take care of Dathan. Not fun!!! Dathan cries every time I leave him at daycare and when I come to pick him up he is usually playing with a toy until the instant he sees me he begins to cry. He already knows how to "work" his mom! Lately he loves to be chased and gets so excited when we say "I'm going to get you". He is getting quicker and quicker everyday between crawling and cruising the furniture. His balance is improving all the time, but no first steps yet. I couldn't wait for him to crawl, but I'm not rushing the walking because I'm pretty sure it's going to be running!
0 comments:
Post a Comment